The Quadriga University of Applied Sciences offers an info-webinar on September 26th with Professors Prof. Dr. Carolin Zeller and Prof. Dr. Christopher Storck. The professors present how the MBA and M.A. programs provide the strategic, digital, communicative and economic excellence and sovereignty that will help you meet the challenges of the future communications and public affairs.
- Public Affairs in 21st Century (Prof. Dr. Carolin Zeller)
- Strategy and Communication management (Prof. Dr. Christopher Storck)
The network of Quadriga College and its MBA and M.A. programs
- Study requirements and concept
- Course of study and dates
- Financing, scholarship program and application
- Mentoring program
Date: September 18, 2018
Time: 5:30 - 6:15 pm / CET
You will receive the access data for this event carried out with Adobe Connect after you have logged in.