It is a proved fact that diversity in teams is a sustainable success factor. However, it is also a fact that different grounds are an organisational challenge if not managed wisely. In this seminar we will tap into the best practises of intercultural team dynamics, communications and virtual collaboration. You will be learning a great deal about different preferences and sets of values of people and how to use this knowledge to reveal the maximal potential in your team.
1. Tag: 10:00 bis 18:00 Uhr / 2. Tag: 9:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
- Manage intercultural conflicts
- Give and receive authentic feedbacks
- Understand the impact of hierarchy
- Deal with different time perceptions
- Argue, negotiate and compliment effectively
- Work together cleverly over the distance
Everyone who works cross cultures with clients, suppliers or internal partners
Case studies, Group work, Self reflection, Games
After this seminar you will be aware of your individual values and behavioural preferences. At the same time, you will be able to spot and deal with deviating patterns. You will gain confidence in a culturally diverse environment remaining true to yourself.
In this complex interaction you will experience the meaning and impact of “otherness” on various levels of attitude, emotions and social skills. You will be wow by what you will learn about yourself.