Prof. Dr. Christian Heinrich is professor for digital transformation at the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin.
Prof. Dr. Christian Heinrich is professor for digital transformation at the Quadriga University of Applied Sciences Berlin. He is a business administration graduate and holds a PhD in business informatics at the Julius Maximilians University of Würzburg with a focus on integrated planning and decision-making systems in industrial enterprises.
During and after his practical doctorate studies, he has worked on various global projects in corporate consulting and for industrial enterprises in the areas of business analytics, management systems and innovation as well as supply chain management. His clients have included large manufacturing companies and SMEs from the chemistry, mechanical engineering, automotive and transport sectors.
Since 2010, he has gathered international teaching experience as part of the International MBA at the University of Würzburg for business process management. He has held lectures in supply chain management, e-commerce and digital transformation (University of Würzburg) as well as production and organisation (Ulm University of Applied Sciences).
Since 2012, he has founded and acted as an advisor for various innovative and technology-oriented companies. His focus is the identification of digital business models and sales channels for established and new companies as well as the implementation of organisational transformation processes.
Co-founder and supervisory board member
- scoutbee GmbH
- Coast Solutions UG
- stexecute GmbH
- Vinothek Wohlsein Dr. C. Heinrich und B. Stauder GbR
Research focus: digital transformation
- Development of digital business models (Services, Cloud, Mobile, Data)
- Product and services connectivity
- Big data and business analytics
- Industry 4.0 and digital supply chain
- Social impact of digitisation
- M.A. Communication & Leadership
- MBA Communication & Leadership
- MBA Public Affairs & Leadership
- MBA Leadership & Digital Business Transformation (responsible Professor for the specialisation)