Head of Major Strategic Projects / Turnkey, Bombardier
Bombardier Transportation GmbH
Dagmar Blume is an international mobility expert who has been shaping sustainable rail transport for over 20 years in various management positions in sales, project management and finance.
She brings experience in major international projects, such as metro and monorail projects as well as autonomous systems in North America, Sao Paulo, Asia, Australia, South Africa and Europe. Today, she focuses on business development, sales and offers of major projects with intelligent mobility solutions for the traffic turnaround in Europe.
What appeals to her about sales in the project business is that projects such as temporary companies are in the company and can and must work very entrepreneurially. It is always a new challenge and exciting to develop, win and implement a new business with every project, sometimes for decades. “It is highly satisfying when you drive with “your” system for the first time and feel that you have contributed to creating something meaningful and real, because sustainable mobility opens up opportunities and freedom”.
Blume studied economics at the University of Paderborn and the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh and continued her post-graduate studies at the London Business School and Stanford University.
– Presidium of the Federal Association of Sales Managers (https://www.vertriebsmanager.de/dienstleister/bundesverband-der-vertriebsmanager-ev)
– Advisory Board Master’s programme Leadership & Sales Management at Quadriga University
– Advisory Board Master’s Program International Technology Transfer Management (ITTM) at bbw University
Advisory Board ILD Institute for Leadership Dynamics (https://leadership-institute.de/)
– VBKI Mobility Committee
– Berlin Partner, Transport, Mobility and Logistics Cluster, Spokesperson Rail Transport Technology
– Pro-Rail Alliance, women’s network
– WiM100 – Top 100 women leaders in the mobility sector